Which Hero Will Save Our Lands and Protect Our Heritage?
You may not know it, but America needs a hero.
It's gone virtually unnoticed, but some of our proudest American traditions have slowly been fading away.
With the waning of those traditions, many of our cherished natural resources -- such as land, wildlife, and habitat -- are in danger.
The key to this crisis remains with the most unsung of heroes...
...A hero who requires no fanfare
...A hero whose costume is concealment and whose tools of the trade include a perfectly calibrated firearm and a razor sharp blade.
That hero is -- the American hunter.
Let me explain a little...
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the sport of hunting is slowly dying.
The statistics are grim -- hunting has been in a steady decline since its peak in 1982. And, of the hunters we have left, 55% of them are over the age of 45. This means the majority of hunters will age out of the sport within 2 decades.
Our great American pastime could go extinct within our lifetime!
The general public might not realize it, but hunters contribute a whopping $1.6 billion per year for conservation through taxes, licensing, fees, and other charitable donations.
The drastic decline in hunter numbers could spell doomsday for many of the land, habitat, and wildlife efforts the hunting community directly supports.
I don't know about you, but that sounds downright frightening to me!
Before I go on, let me introduce myself. My name is Haley Heathman and I’m a concerned hunting guide’s wife.
It was only recently that I became aware of the sorry state the sport of hunting is in, but the more I researched it, the more I realized it was true.
While researching, I asked my husband about what types of clients he guides. He told me that most of them are wealthier types who book guided hunts a few times of year and who enjoy the sport as a hobby or as a way to entertain business clients or colleagues.
In other words, these clients view hunting as a leisure activity — an alternative to the golf course — rather than a way of life.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with this. For those who can afford it, it’s a great recreational activity.
But if the sport of hunting is to survive, we need to attract and recruit more hunters who view the sport as more than just a novelty.
We need people who are passionate about the sport and its survival.
People who embrace hunting as a way of life, a matter of tradition, and
a reflection of the values we embody as Americans.
I’ll be frank with you — I’m not an expert hunter. But that doesn’t mean I can’t be an ally and an advocate for the hunting community.
My husband is an avid hunter and hunting guide. I’m constantly surrounded by other hunters and outdoorsmen and have sat through many a tale about people’s hunting expeditions.
And while I might not be out there in the field getting my hands dirty every season, my motto has always been, “You kill it and I’ll cook it”.
In fact, if I'm any example, I think one of the surest (but by no means the only) ways to attract and retain new hunters to the sport is through food and cooking.
Food unites people and is a window into another person's culture.
But truth be told, I’ve been amazed at the number of the lifelong hunters I’ve known who don't even know how to properly cook their game. In some cases, it’s been downright gag-inducing!
I would have been embarrassed to serve such an
inedible, disgusting meal at my own dinner table!
Frankly, I was shocked.
I expected more from lifelong hunters. I thought they had it all figured out and had learned the art of cooking wild game right alongside the skill of hunting and cleaning it.
No wonder non-hunters have such a poor image of hunting and eating wild game meat if they can't even count on the most experienced sportsmen among us to be able to cook a delicious and satisfying meal from the animals they harvest!
But that's not all.
I'm astonished by the number of hunters who deliberately avoid hunting certain animals because they grew up believing and were told that the meat was "no good"...
...Or who only harvest the choicest cuts from the animal, like the tenderloins and backstrap, but leave the rest behind because "vultures gotta eat too"!
I'm proud that the hunting community is so passionate about conservation of land and wildlife.
That's why it makes me so angry to hear some hunters practically boasting about leaving the majority of their prize behind and carelessly wasting so many usable and edible parts of their game with no thought at all about using the offcuts, giblets, wings, legs, or carcass.
I expected better from the hunting community!
But that's not even the most concerning thing. Let's face it, our American heritage and long-standing traditions are under attack...
- Anti-gun sentiment has never been so high
- Access to public lands is diminishing rapidly
- Radical activists are out to destroy and distort the princples on which our country was founded
- Threats from both local and foreign governments have made the need for self-reliance more
important than ever...
Being a good ambassador for the hunting community
has never been more important!
Educating future hunters and recruiting new ones to join our proud community is paramount if we want our way of life to survive.
Look, I've read through countless Facebook threads and forum posts on prominent hunting pages. There is no shortage of opinions about what we can and should be doing to save the sport of hunting and, by extension, the various conservation efforts hunting supports.
But it's one thing to be an online keyboard activist, it's another thing to take action. I decided I couldn't sit around and wait any longer. I decided it was time for a bold new product in the hunting world.
Something that fully captures the spirit of the American hunter.
Something that ensures our great American pastime will be around for generations to come.
Something that inspires current and future hunters to hone their craft and continue pursuing their passion for the outdoors.
It has never been more urgent to reclaim our noble American heritage of self-reliance and personal responsibility.
And so I got to work. I spent hours, weeks, and months relentlessly creating something the hunting community desperately needs.
The Greatest Goldmine of Hunting and Wild Game Cooking Knowledge Ever -- All Crammed Into One Big Book!
America needs more heroes, and I intend to give them some!
Who Needs This "Goldmine" of Hunting and Game Cooking Knowledge?
- Are you a novice hunter looking to make up for decades of lost time and hugely increase your knowledge of hunting wild game?
- Are you an experienced hunter who wants to expand the types of wild game you hunt and add more prize trophies to your wall for your buddies to ogle?
- Does your wife want to be a whiz at cooking the wild game you bring home and prepare delicious family dinners the whole family will enjoy?
- Do you want to impress family, friends, and even non-hunters by cooking wild game meals everyone RAVES about?
- Do you want to learn how to be more self-reliant in case an emergency, national crisis, or natural disaster disrupts food supply chains?
- Do you waste too much time cleaning your game, making the whole experience less enjoyable and causing you to consider giving up the sport altogether?
- Do you want to save money on groceries and provide truly organic, all-natural food for your family?
- Are you looking for a way to spend quality time with your kids and grandkids that will provide cherished, life-long memories while also teaching valuable life skills?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, you will benefit greatly from the goldmine of knowledge shared in this book.
With this powerful information, you'll be able to use it to become an inspiration, a positive role model, and an excellent ambassador to the sport of hunting.
Not only that, you'll be able to do so while providing for your family, being the envy of all your hunting buddies, and sharing long-lasting memories with the future hunters you take to the field with.
This is the ONLY book of its kind that guides you through the entire "field to table" process of hunting, cleaning, and cooking 6 of the most commonly hunted wild game species in North America.
Second Place is the First Loser...and You Don't Want to Be a Loser, Do You?
When asked, most hunters will tell you that a successful hunt isn't just about making a kill. They'll tell you it's about the camaraderie with friends and family, being out in nature, enjoying God's creations, and getting away from the stresses of home. It's the male version of a yoga retreat!
But come on.
Deep down you want to walk out of the field as a "winner".
Whether that's because you nailed the prize buck...took down a monster bull...outsmarted the boss tom...or shot your limit of ducks in just a matter of hours...nothing beats the feeling of pride you get knowing you took on Mother Nature and emerged victorious.
Imagine the looks of admiration on the faces of your friends when you show off yet another beautiful specimen that you harvested yourself.
You'll feel a smug sense of satisfaction knowing they're all envious that you manage to fill your tags season after season while they're going home empty-handed.
Plus, there's nothing sexier to a woman than being with a man who's a "winner" and can provide for his family.
So while "kumbaya" around a campfire is nice, it doesn't put food on the table for the family or get you looks of admiration from your friends.
Wondering how it's done?
Here's a "sneak preview" of what you'll discover to make you the envy of your hunting buddies and irresistable in the eyes of your woman:
- The #1 mistake deer hunters make that can ruin a hunt before it even begins!
- Why a boss tom gets hung up just out of shooting range (and 3 unusual strategies that work like gangbusters to get him to finally close the distance).
- Ever wondered how experienced hunters manage to bag monster backcountry bulls year after year? It's all thanks to this ONE secret technique. Fail to master this one crucial skill and you'll never be able to venture out to where the big bulls really live and claim your prize.
- Why your calling might actually be repelling birds rather than luring them in (and actionable strategies for every kind of game bird to guarantee this doesn't happen to you)!
- What 'The Walking Dead' and zombies can teach you about deer hunting (and how you can survive the horde should you ever find yourself surrounded!)
- Why your shotgun shell choice might be causing you to miss too many birds (plus, how to tell whether it's your gun or your ammo that's causing you to miss those easy shots).
- The surprising similarities between "butterfaces" and your duck decoy spread -- and 4 proven
methods for how you can get ducks to stop treating your set-up like a "butterface".
- The 3 "Laws of Attraction" you MUST master if you want to limit out on geese every single time.
- One simple trick you can use to improve your shotgun accuracy for quail and pheasant hunting. (Your friends will think you spent countless hours at the range when you really only spent 30 minutes a week in the comfort of your own home!)
- The 3 WORST kinds of duck hunters to be (are you unknowingly one of them?).
- 6 winning decoy strategies that will guarantee you ghost your gobbler. These clever set-ups will
instantly trigger a gobbler's powerful primal instincts so he can't help but fall right into your trap!
- Why you need to be better at finding the 'X spot' than you are the 'G spot' if you want huge flocks of geese coming at you multiple times a day in wave after wave. You'll end up with so many dead geese you'll barely know what to do with them all!
- The 2 crucial keys to becoming an ace upland bird hunter. These may seem counterintuitive at first but mastering these skills will be the most powerful way you can improve your accuracy with significantly more deadly results.
- The "non-sucker's" way to sight in your rifle (save hours of time not to mention loads of ammo doing so) before hunting season starts. (Find Out: have you been doing it the "sucker's" way this whole time?)
- How approaching elk hunting like a Recon Marine will make you more swift, silent, and deadly in the field (plus other lethal battlefield strategies that will pay off big time when facing off against the elusive elk).
- All this...plus so much more!
As exciting as the thrill of the hunt is (not to mention the adrenaline rush you feel when you finally close in on your target and hit your mark), it's only the first part of the whole "field to table" process.
As any good hunter will tell you, the key to amazing tasting game meat doesn't start in the kitchen...it starts in the field!
Knowing how to quickly and efficiently clean your game is absolutely critical to preventing spoiled, foul, or nasty tasting meat in the kitchen!
Let me tell you a story about a friend of mine real quick...
The usual guy he used to process his venison was completely full and couldn't accept any more game meat at the time. So my friend decided to take his game to another guy across town he'd heard about.
He went in, told the guy how he wanted his meat processed...ground venison, cajun smokies, summer sausage, burger, steak, and the rest.
The "processor" took my friend's deer to the back and came back several minutes later with a load of already processed frozen venison!
For seasoned hunters, this is the stuff nightmares are made of!
Whose venison was that? Was it even the same kind of deer? Was it left to sit in the sun for hours before they cleaned it? Was it gut shot? Was it a clean kill? How long had it been in the freezer?
My friend said his stomach churned and he felt slightly nauseous when he saw that frozen meat come out of the back. He's extremely careful about dressing his game. He knew his meat was fresh, humanely killed, and expertly cleaned.
Was the frozen stuff going to taste like barf on a plate?
Or worse, would he get food poisoning or violently ill from the questionably field dressed and processed meat he was being given?
My friend decided it wasn't worth the risk. He politely thanked the "processor", retrieved his deer, and went elsewhere.
Whether you process your game yourself or send it out to be processed, the key to safe, fresh, and tasty game meat is being able to swiftly (but carefully) field dress and clean your meat.
Hunting guides do this week in and week out. They have found plenty of time-saving tricks and shortcuts that will save you HOURS of time and eliminate the frustration of struggling to clean your game.
Not to mention, when you do it quickly and you do it right (using the "guide tested and approved" methods revealed inside that will make cleaning your game so second-nature...you'll be a machine!), you virtually eliminate any risk of contamination or spoilage of your meat.
Here are some of the more invaluable game cleaning "knowledge bombs" you'll find inside:
- A controversial processing method some hunters (including Hank Shaw) swear by to
produce tender, flavorful duck. This method isn't for everyone, but when you follow the step-by-step instructions outlined inside, you'll have duck so insanely tasty you'll never do it any other way!
- Find out why your taxidermist secretly hates you. Most hunters botch this key part of preparing their trophy buck for mounting. Learn how your taxidermist REALLY wants you to bring in your trophy animal and instantly become their new favorite customer.
- Eliminate HOURS of work with the 'Wax On, Wax Off' method for cleaning your geese and ducks. This one trick might seem weird but works wonders if you have lots of birds to clean or want to enjoy beautiful, whole birds in the kitchen to work with.
- The 5 simple steps for cleaning and gutting your gobbler (plus learn how to avoid making THIS dreaded and messy mistake).
- Why you do yourself and other hunters a disservice if you ONLY ever do this with your game birds. In fact, there's no more surefire way to anger both hunters and non-hunters alike than by making this novice mistake. Find all the answers you need inside to avoid being the most HATED hunter in town.
- What NOT to do with a trophy duck you plan on taking to your taxidermist for mounting. Making just ONE of these often overlooked mistakes can ruin the bird and cause you to lose your trophy.
- The 2 "tried and true" ways to pluck your quail and pheasant (and when to use each method).
- How to decide whether to pluck or to skin your geese and ducks (Hint: Never pluck your birds if the skin or fat is THIS color!)
- How applying one of Shrek's trademark catchphrases to cleaning your deer can save you from ruining your meat (or worse, putting you and your family at risk for food poisoning!). This simple phrase is the #1 fundamental truth about cleaning your deer (or any big game). Ignore this advice at your own peril.
- How channeling your inner Reese Witherspoon will allow you to clean your pheasant in 30 seconds or less (you'll thank me later once you learn this amazingly simple trick)
- Bag more backcountry bulls (even on public lands!) by mastering this unconventional method for cleaning your elk. Discover the technique that allows pros like Randy Newberg to confidently pursue bulls well off the beaten path and walk out with their tags filled season after season.
Imagine how much more enjoyable hunting will be once cleaning your game becomes so simple -- it's automatic!
No more frustration...no more clumsy "botchering" jobs...just easy breezy game cleaning that can be done in half the time you're doing it in now with some of the ridiculously effective techniques revealed in this book.
But we're just getting started.
A whole new world of culinary possibilities is about to open up before you!
Once you make the leap to hunting more types of wild game than you ever dreamed of before (all thanks to the eye-opening secrets packed in this book that will make you so antsy to get back out in the wild you'll be grabbing your gun before you even turn the page)...
...and once you discover that there's more than one way to skin a deer, pluck a duck, and breast a bird...
You'll be as excited as a fat kid in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory
to dive headfirst into creating new, mouthwatering meals so good
family and friends alike will be fighting over the second helpings!
But hold on for just a second, I'm about to let you in on another secret.
You see, in addition to being a hunting guide's wife (privy to all the "Dirty Little Secrets" I hear told by my husband and his guiding buddies), living in the Middle of Nowhere, Montana and enjoying the simple life, I also have a not-so-secret second identity...
Are you ready for it? Here goes...
I spent 9 years traveling the world as a superyacht stewardess working in direct contact with some of the world's most rich and powerful people.
Despite my humble Indiana roots and midwestern upbringing, I spent almost a decade hobnobbing with some of the world's rich and (sometimes) famous, cruising the globe, visiting the Earth's most remote and beautiful destinations, dining at some of the world's best restaurants, drinking $400 bottles of Champagne, and enjoying a front row seat to the real world 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'.
I can't believe I actually got paid to get such a world-class education on the finer things in life!
But if I'm honest, I much prefer living the simple life with my husband and dogs surrounded by the genuine people you meet in middle America.
Now, I no longer have to pretend to care about how many different ways I can fold toilet paper (yes, that's a thing) or having to launder (and iron!) the underwear of people who can barely remember my name.
When I wasn't doing the mundane work of polishing wine glasses and squeegeeing shower stalls 3 times a day, I worked side-by-side with professional chefs who cooked for celebrities, royalty, dignitaries, billionaire CEOs, professional athletes...and even other world-renowned chefs!
I studied the ways of all the chefs I was working hand-in-hand with, asked questions, helped plan menus, and learned all their trade secrets.
I even had the honor of filling in for these chefs and cooking for demanding yacht guests when the need arose!
And I'm ready to use all the knowledge I accumulated from the years I spent serving and cooking for the world's most picky diners and apply it to cooking wild game.
Eliminating the "stigma" from wild game meat is the most crucial (and also the easiest) step we can take to enticing non-hunters to join our ranks.
Contrary to popular opinion, wild game doesn't have to be mere survival gruel you just slop on a plate like a cafeteria lunch lady serving Grade E mystery meat...
In fact, I'll show you how to elevate and create gourmet wild game meals so sensational...
Even non-hunters will be begging you for your recipes!
If they even realize they're eating wild game, that is!
That's the thing, when cleaned and cooked properly, wild game hardly tastes gamey at all. Most people won't even realize they're eating meat you harvested yourself because it's so mild tasting and delicious!
But finding out how to eliminate or hide the "gamey" taste to game meat is just one of the many secrets you'll discover inside.
Here are a few more culinary "tricks of the trade" you'll learn that will have you whipping up wild game meals so mouthwatering, Steve Rinella himself will be jealous:
- The #1 rule you MUST FOLLOW no matter what kind of game you're cooking to avoid the dreaded gamey and livery flavor so many people hate. Fail to follow this one crucial rule and it won't matter what else you do to your meat, nobody but the dog will end up eating it.
- Ever wondered how some people manage to serve game birds that are always tender, moist, and flavorful while yours always end up dry and stringy? It's all thanks to this one unusual method described in detail inside. Miss this and you'll never know the secret to preventing dryed out, tough, and chewy game birds.
- How you can use this one common ingredient (it's probably in your fridge already!) to jazz up almost any wild game meal.
- Why you must never slice your venison tenderloins into medallions before cooking them (despite what people on internet forums will tell you). Plus 2 crazy good recipes for how to cook your tenderloins instead.
- The 5 most edible species of duck (and how you can turn any species into a tasty meal with just a little bit of know-how).
- 3 ways to infuse your quail and pheasant with flavor while ensuring it never dries out. This method is perfect if you have a busy schedule and need something you can prepare in advance or keep in the freezer for a quick meal when you're short on time.
- How to use "everything but the quack" (as the great Hank Shaw puts it) when processing and cooking your geese and ducks. Find out what you're missing out on if you only ever take the breasts off your ducks and geese and discard the rest!
- A weird way to roast your turkey so that the legs and the breast get done at the same time (you won't dry out the breast while waiting for the legs to fully cook!). Never worry about overcooking your turkey again with this easy but little-known method.
- The absolute best way to cook your wild goose breasts if you leave them whole. This way is great for any kind of game meat but works wonders on your wild goose breast in particular by complementing, rather than masking, its natural flavor.
- How to kick your game meat up a notch with amazing sauce recipes for each kind of game that will have the whole family licking their plates clean before they're done.
- What even experienced hunters get wrong when it comes to cooking certain kinds of game meat. I was shocked when I heard lifelong hunters say they never hunt THIS kind of game because it's no good to eat (so I included 3 tasty comfort-food recipes to show how easy and delicious this kind of game can be)!
- The out-of-this-world elk recipe that we served at our wedding. (All of our friends and family were raving about it for years after the wedding it was so good!). I've never shared this recipe with anyone else before (and might even change my mind and remove it from future versions of this book), but this special recipe is exclusively yours for the making (until further notice).
- And a whole bunch more, including:
Why your trophy buck might not be the best eating buck (so choose your mark wisely!)...how to extract the secret "liquid gold" (considered a delicacy in the culinary world) your duck is holding on to (people pay big bucks for this highly-prized ingredient in gourmet food stores)...how to turn your goose legs into a familiar and crowd-pleasing appetizer for when you have friends over for a BBQ or to watch the big game...plus my own favorite upland bird recipe (the secret is in the sauce, as they say, using this common garden-grown vegetable)... and much, much more.
Anyway, I could go on and on but here is the deal:
Even if you only learn ONE thing from this book,
it will be worth the "price of admission"!
Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It is a crash course in everything you need to take your hunting game to the next level.
You'll be well on your way to becoming a silent American hero after reading this book!
The book is conveniently broken up into 6 sections, one for each type of game. Each of those sections has a specific chapter dedicated to each part of the "field to table" process where you'll find TONS of actionable advice and creative inspiration.
There is so much information packed into each chapter (written in an easy-to-digest and fun writing style) that there is literally no way you won't walk away without learning something that will enable you to march right back out in the field and "Get 'er Done" like you never have before.
- You'll be able to hunt with more confidence and bag more game than you ever have before... even if you've never hunted that type of game!
- Not only that, but if you've ever struggled with cleaning your game, not knowing the exact steps to take, or just plain taking too long to do it, this book will take the "mystery" out of the game cleaning process. You'll be so quick and efficient at it...you'll practically be on autopilot!
- Or, if you've already mastered the challenges of the outdoors and are ready to tackle a new kind of adventure (in the kitchen!)...then you'll find enough inspiration and know-how to fool any of your friends into thinking they're eating store bought meat it'll be so gosh darn delicious!
I know this sounds almost unbelievable...and I can't wait for you to experience what it feels like to be a true "master of your own domain" and to genuinely know what it's like to be self-reliant...a skilled survivalist...and a respected role model your kids, grandkids, and spouse will look up to.
These are all proven strategies, methods, techniques and skills that are guaranteed to work if you apply them correctly.
So are you ready to take on the role of 'Hero' and join the effort to preserve our heritage while conserving our lands and wildlife?
Are you ready to experience the joys of being out in the wild, breathing in the fresh air, and being blown away by the abundance and beauty that Mother Nature has to offer?
Would you like to prove your worth as a man who can take care of himself and his family no matter the circumstances?
Are you excited to discover all the new culinary delights you can create with your wild game?
If you're still reading this, it means the answer is YES!
Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It is the result of years of being outdoors, hundreds of conversations with experienced hunting guides and avid outdoorsmen, my own personal experiences in the kitchen and in the field, as well as hours upon hours of extensive research into all things hunting.
I did the hard work of picking hunters' brains, compiling all their secrets, and putting it all into one convenient, easy-to-access book for hunters everywhere.
My 3 goals in creating this book were...
- To educate hunters and help them be the most successful hunters possible.
Whether you're a novice or an experienced hunter, you're guaranteed to walk away with either a nugget or a goldmine of information that will make you a better, more lethal hunter.
- To create better ambassadors for the hunting world so we can enhance our image in the eyes of city slickers who don't know any better.
Let's face it, hunting has a PR problem thanks to relentless attacks by urban do-gooders whose closest contact with nature is a Nat Geo documentary narrated by David Attenborough.
But we can always strive to better promote the sport by being model hunters following best hunting practices and respecting the land and animals which we hunt.
- To demonstrate that wild game can be just as delicious as store bought meat with just a little
know-how in the kitchen as to how to prepare it.
It's time to take the mystery out of wild game cooking and turn it into something both hunters and non-hunters can enjoy and appreciate.
Let's create cultural understanding through food!
As you may well know, a guided hunt will cost you anywhere between a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars depending on what type of game you're hunting.
Most of this goes towards the experience you get plus access to private hunting lands, food, licenses and lodging when necessary. Many hunters will gladly pay many thousands of dollars for such all-access experiences...and maybe they'll even learn a thing or two along the way.
But not everyone has hundreds or thousands of dollars to hire a guide to take them out hunting and show them the ropes.
Or perhaps you're more of the "do-it-yourself" type who prefers to take care of business on your own.
Either way, you'll get massive value out of all of the incredible tips, pointers, and information provided in this handy "One Stop Shop" of hunting and cooking know-how.
Here's just a small taste of what you'll discover...
- The 'Talk Turkey to Me' strategy of learning how to talk so a turkey will listen and listen so a turkey will talk. This is the part that novice turkey hunters screw up the most...but I'll show you how to get it right.
- Next, you'll be surprised to learn the ONE FACTOR most hunting guides say is the key to success when it comes to hunting elk (Hint: It has nothing to do with your gun, ammo, or shooting ability).
- Have you ever wanted to be an ace upland bird hunter? Then follow along with "Bob White and the Curious Case of the Covey Rise". Unravel the mystery of why newbie hunter Bob White botched his first quail hunt and what he had to do to take his quail hunting game to the next level.
- You'll also meet "Snow Whitetail and the 4 Dwarves of Deer Calling". Find out what they are and when to use each one for maximum deadly effect when deer hunting.
- I'll reveal the TRUTH about why full moons aren't just for werewolves when it comes to goose hunting...and why not paying attention to moon phases can cost you dearly when it comes time to hunt. This is a closely guarded secret most hunting guides don't want you to know about, but you'll get the full inside scoop here so you're not wasting your time during these important lunar cycles.
- You'll also learn to clean your pheasant in 30 seconds or less once you employ the 'Bend and Snap' technique outlined in this book. It's so simple...you'll be smacking yourself for not having learned it sooner!
- You're going to discover the secret to perfectly moist, juicy, and tender game birds every time. Even
experienced hunters get this wrong when it comes to cooking game birds...BUT...using any one of the many techniques revealed in this book will get you mouthwatering and flavorful birds that will rekindle your love of bird hunting.
- The deadly mistake many hunters make when cleaning their big game...but have no fear! You'll be able to use the 'Mountain Top Butcher Shop' method instead to quickly and efficiently clean your game so as to prevent spoilage...without even having to gut your animal!
- If you want to know the secret to luring a gobbler in that's "henned up", then you MUST use my 'Miss Sassy Pants' strategy. (This is the KEY to getting those gobblers to come your way when they otherwise wouldn't during the early and mid season).
- Always wondered what to do with the "off cuts" of some of your game birds? Stop feeling guilty about wasting so much of your prize! Discover new and tasty ways to put all parts of your bird to use.
- You'll also find out what the award-winning Broadway musical Fiddler on the Roof can teach you about how to better and more efficiently clean and field dress your elk. You'll never look at big game field care the same way!
And this isn't even half of what you'll gain inside Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It. I can't cover everything here because if I did, it'd take me at least another hour...
There isn't even enough time for me to tell you about...
- 5 Practical Pointers to Help You Master the Art of Goose Calling...This is crucial to your success as a goose hunter. Fail to master these basic rules of goose calling and you might as well be trying to play Beethoven's 5th Symphony with a kazoo for all the good it will do you!
- 5 Surefire Ways to Ruin an Elk Hunt and Ensure You'll Be Eating Tag Soup for Dinner...Only 15-20% of elk hunts are successful...that means 80% or more of hunters are eating tag soup for dinner! If you'd rather be one of the elk hunting elite dining on elk tenderloin instead of tag soup, absorb these 5 nuggets of wisdom to ensure you bag your bull or cow before season's end.
- 4 Inspired But Easy Duck Meals You Can Prepare Using Just the Legs...With just a little bit of time and patience, turn those duck legs into an easy and crowd-pleasing meal family and friends alike will devour. Find inspiration with any of these 4 delectable duck leg meal ideas!
- And so much more!
Imagine how INCREDIBLE it's going to feel when you can march confidently into the wilderness and finally take down that monster bull that's been eluding you for years now...
Or when you'll be able to zip through cleaning and prepping dozens of game birds at a time without even breaking a sweat you'll be such a pro at it.
How much is it worth it to you to be able to put food on the table year round without ever having to go to the grocery store if you don't want to?
Or imagine never being stumped by how to cook your game meat ever again!
How much is it worth to be able to take your kids and grandkids into the Great Outdoors and teach them life skills they'll have with them forever...the pride you'll fill with as you watch them put to use the lessons you've taught them as they take their first prize...and the memories you'll make along the way? Some would say those types of experiences are PRICELESS!
If you knew you could press a magic button and a lifetime's worth of hunting and cooking knowledge would be uploaded straight into your brain like the Kung Fu program was to Neo in The Matrix, how much would that be worth to you?
You've probably seen other people who sit on their rumps 50 weeks out of the year but who will shell out hundreds (or even thousands!) of dollars on an expensive guide for the 2 weeks of the year they want to dust off their gun and try and kill something...(with woeful results, mind you).
What do you think would be a fair price to be able to go out almost any day of the year (not just a select 2 weeks) and bring home some fresh game for supper?
$297 for a lifetime of hunting and cooking knowledge and an endless supply of fresh game doesn't seem like a bad deal to me!
Of course, you might think that is a totally fair price to pay to know how to take down 6 of the most commonly hunted game species in North America...be able to clean it like a pro in no time at all...and also be able to cook a wide array of sensational meals friends, family, hunters, and non-hunters alike will go gaga for...but you might also be thinking that that price may be out of your reach...and I can totally understand that.
That's why I made it my mission to take the mystery out of hunting, cleaning, and cooking wild game and pack as many secrets, tips, and tricks into this book as possible for the benefit of both current and future hunters...all while making it as affordable and risk free as possible.
So what I want to do now is reward you for taking the time to read this and staying with me this far and for taking action right away...
For you lucky few, it's not $297...it's not even $97...For you, it's 1 payment of just $67!
But...if you click the button below and act right now, you'll receive a huge 60% discount and receive Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It for just $27!
But you have to take action right away.
I know some of you might need to call your wife and ask for permission before you purchase this book...but I can't keep selling the book at the bargain basement price of just $27 forever.
In fact, my hunting guide husband is pressuring me to raise the price because he thinks the information contained inside is far more valuable than just $27. He has clients who pay him far more for a half day guided hunt and receive far less guidance than what's contained in these pages.
But...if you're still reading this letter it means he hasn't quite convinced me to raise the price just yet...but the clock is ticking!
I laid out my mission earlier to take the mystery out of hunting, cooking, cleaning wild game while making it affordable for everyone.
I want to recruit as many new hunters as possible and inspire current hunters so we can recapture the essence and freedoms that have made America the greatest nation on the planet.
So I intend to keep the price as low as possible until my husband finally gets mad enough at me for giving away the farm and forces me to raise the price to reflect its true value. That could be just days away!
Not convinced yet?
I want you to feel like this is an absolute no-brainer...
That's why I've got 2 incredible bonuses for taking action TODAY!
These are bonuses I've created specifically just for the action-takers who are serious about taking their hunting game to the next level.
These bonuses are EXCLUSIVE only to the motivated individuals who purchase Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It.
You won't find these bonuses anywhere else.
Each one of these incredible Super Bonuses should be selling for at least $67...and even at that price they'd be a bargain given how much each of these accomplished chefs' and hunters' time is worth. And you can't even get them elsewhere!
In case you've lost track, let me break it down for you so you can see what all of these amazing products are worth:
So all this could easily sell for $561, and we already agreed it's worth at least double that given how much you would normally pay a hunting guide for his time...but if you act right now, you'll gain full access to Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It, plus both incredible Super Bonuses not for $561, not even for $297, but just 1 payment of $27!
What I want you to do right now is click the button below and fill in the payment details.
Once you do that, you'll get full access to Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It plus both bonuses. You'll be able to access these on any device at any time, including your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
Click the 'Add To Cart' button below right now to instantly improve your hunting game...
Now, I was going to save this as a surprise for the early action-takers, but seeing as how you're still here reading this letter, I'm guessing you're still deciding whether or not to purchase this incredible product.
So I thought I'd better also mention this additional FREE GIFT that you'll be receiving when you take action today...
I'm offering the audio transcripts for all 4 of the bonus audio interviews as a free gift to you for taking decisive action towards being a better, more complete hunter today.
These transcripts will enable you to have access to all of the powerful knowledge shared in my interviews with some of the nation's top hunting guides in both audio and visual format. You'll be privy to all the insider secrets no matter your preferred format!
Let's break this down one more time so you can fully see what a massive value this incredible product is:
Based on the total values above, I can easily sell my product for about $400 - $600 because I already spent so much money and time developing the product. However, I won't charge you that price. In fact, I won't even charge you $200 (which is less than half of the total value).
You only need to pay $200 $100 $27 if you act fast. But again, this amazing offer won't last forever. My husband will only let me sell this product at a loss for so long. He knows the true value of this product and is steaming mad that I'm selling it at such a bargain basement price.
But you must order right now to get it.
This offer really could vanish tomorrow. Maybe even tonight. So hurry. Click below to order now.
Here Are Just a Few of the Amazing Benefits You'll Get
When You Purchase This Book! ...
100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
P.S. Remember, I can only keep selling this product at a loss for so long. If you want to know all the insider secrets that professional hunting guides make you pay hundreds (or thousands) of dollars for, then you MUST act now!
Hunt with confidence, make game cleaning a breeze, and cook extraordinary meals family and friends will rave about for weeks on end.
Plus, don't forget about the 3 INCREDIBLE Super Bonuses you get with the purchase of Kill It, Clean It, Cook It, Eat It:
- A bonus cookbook with recipes written by MasterChef 4th place finisher, Tanorria Askew
- Over two hours of bonus "tell all" audio interviews with 4th generation hunting guides
- Plus transcripts of each interview!
But this amazing deal won't last. My hunting guide husband is pressuring me to raise the price to reflect the true value of this product. So click below to order right now before this incredible deal is gone forever!
P.P.S. You have everything to gain...and nothing to lose...by accepting this risk-free offer! Remember, there's a 60-day "No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee"...so what are you waiting for? Click the button and become the hunter, outdoorsman, and provider you've always wanted to be...instantly! But hurry, this deal could be gone by as early as tonight, so ACT NOW!